Vacation: Iraq

Me relating my experience in Iraq. Cheesy at times, but I try to keep it real. Also post-Iraq experiences.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Little Help

Maybe I'm suffering from a serious lack of creativity, but I'm continually drawing blanks. I know when I was back in the rear, I had all kinds of questions about what really went on in Iraq, but I seem to have forgotten what they were. See James' example below. Please forward any questions or suggestions on what to write about to my email address, ryancarrolliniraq@yahoo.com. Anything and everything is greatly appreciated.

thanks,
ryan

1 Comments:

Blogger DenimRose said...

Write whatever comes to you. It may be something trivial to you, but others may find it interesting.

The photos speak volumes and sometimes you can just post a bunch of pictures and you don't NEED to write anything!! You have an eye for a good photo, ABUSE that gift!

Be back again soon. Cheers for all you're doing out there.

Fri Sep 30, 08:47:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home