Vacation: Iraq

Me relating my experience in Iraq. Cheesy at times, but I try to keep it real. Also post-Iraq experiences.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ahh!

Every email I receive about this family reunion gets me more pumped up to go home. I can't wait.
Civil War in Iraq: From what I can see, it does not exist. I can't go into depth as to why not. I just wrote a little bit, reread it and realize I was delving into the world of OPSEC violation. For those of you who are wondering, BiG BRoTHeR is alive and well in the military.
I'm at an IA FOB currently about an hour away from where I usually stay. There is very little comms here as far as internet. One computer is all I've seen. There are no phones, but I should be back to Gabe in a day or two.
There's someone waiting so I have to make this once a month post shorter than usual. I will post again when I get back to Gabe, or maybe later tonight.

I am alive and well and miss you all.

Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home